As we wrap up a wonderful but interesting & very different school year, please make note of our schedule for end-of-year events.
* During chromebook return & item pick-up times, parents / guardians should follow our normal car line pattern, and we’ll have staff / faculty providing curbside assistance -- DO NOT PARK or try to enter the building. This is to ensure that we maintain social distancing guidelines. Staff / faculty will be wearing PPE.
** If your student needs to keep the chromebook a little longer than his / her grade level’s assigned return time in order to complete any assignments, that is fine -- just be sure to return it by our last scheduled return time on June 3rd.
- Monday, May 25: MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY
- Tuesday, May 26:
- Media Day -- be sure to check Mrs. Rhodes’ Google Classroom for some fun activities!
- Wednesday, May 27:
- Guidance Day -- be sure to check Mrs. Brown’s GC for some fun activities!
- EOY virtual celebrations for Kindergarten at 5:30 and 1st grade at 6:30pm
- Thursday, May 28:
- Art Day -- be sure to check out Mrs. King’s GC for some fun activities!
- Kindergarten & 1st chromebook return & item pick-up from 8-11am
- EOY virtual celebrations for 2nd at 5:30 and 3rd at 6:30pm
- Friday, May 29:
- Music Day -- be sure to check out Mr. Rhodes’ GC for some fun activities!
- 2nd & 3rd chromebook return & item pick-up from 8-11am
- Monday, June 1:
- PE / Virtual Field Day -- be sure to check out Mr. Goodson’s GC for some fun activities!
- EOY virtual celebrations for 4th at 5:30 and 5th at 6:30pm
- Tuesday, June 2:
- 4th & 5th chromebook return & item pick-up from 8-11am
- Wednesday, June 3:
- Last official day - early dismissal 😉
- Chromebook return & item pick-up from 3-5pm
WE MISS YOU, MONARCHS!